Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Bicycle handlebar Automotive lighting Automotive design Starter

Automotive tire Motorcycle Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Bicycle handlebar Kill switch

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive fuel system

Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Fuel tank Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Tire

No lights or bar loom = minus 0.84 lb
No park brake = minus 2.2 lbs
No rear brake switch and light = minus 1.4 lbs
No coolant bottle = minus 1lb
standard bars and grips weigh more than Renthal bars, grips, clutch perch, starter switch and kill switch combined.
More to follow.

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
I like the skid plates. I wonder how the frame guard would integrate with the Pro Armor nerfs?
So much for "all" that weight you shaved off!

·
Registered
551 Posts
Yea but he still needs protection! So he added a little weight back.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Still more to come off. At the moment waiting for parts from the US. It's going to be a winter project as alot of parts will have to be made . Like 700xx crazy says no use in building it unless it will last the race. The skid plates weigh 11lbs so I am back to 508 lbs wet. There is a few more ideas I will try ,but it will take time. There are lots of new parts to come by the aftermarket people ,but the 700xx is not as important to them at the moment,hence build my own and see the response on this forum then send a Email to appropiate aftermarket company. Pictures will be posted for comment both good and bad. This let me see if I am going in the right direction. Trust me I can take it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.