Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my XX last week and will be picking it up in a few days. I have never seen one in action. My buddy rides a 450R and he told me I was crazy for getting one. I would like your opinions and the pros and cons on this bike. I love trail riding and visit our local sand dunes often.

Also what do I need to do to the bike to smoke his a**. Got a $2000.00 budget.

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I might just do that for a few months Sid being I haven't really been on sport quads in a few years. I will be installing the Big 3 but first I want to put some paddle tires on the back. Whats the best rim to put on the back of this thing. I know ITP makes a 10x7 are there any better ones out there?

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good stuff guys... Should I go with the 20x10x10 or the 22x11x10 in the skat track and 8 or 10 paddle.

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ordered the Haulers, 10 paddle 22x11x10 on ITP rims and a 13T sprocket. Shoud have them for this weekends trip to the local dunes.

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
My buddy told me that it might not be able to turn over the 10 paddle. I told him to invest in some goggles.

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I live off of stokes lane. U go to the dunes?

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Cool.. maybe we could meet up some time and ride.

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I picked my bike up today and love it. Going trail riding in the morning and the dunes this weekend. Can't wait. Will post pics soon.

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
What's your name bro.. I might know you.

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Garrett... Not going to make it out this morning. Going to loewer to get some riding pants. Dam that exhaust is hot. There will be a few of us going this afternoon. I'll post the time when I know.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts