Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!! I just bought mine last Sat and love it. I live south of Buffalo so I do alot of riding in northern Pa. I also have a camp in the adirondacks so I ride up there nearly every weekend. Great new trail systems up there to ride, alot of everything, mud ,sand,and rocks!:yay:

·
Registered
984 Posts
Welcome! Are you refering to the Tug Hill trails?

·
Registered
551 Posts
Welcome to ur home, away from home! (mine anyway) Lots of great, knowledgable people on here!:tup::rock:

·
Registered
211 Posts
If you ever make it down to tower city, let me know, I can show you around if ya want... great place to ride and make use of the IRS.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Yes, I have a place over in Croghan.
Very Nice! I've heard alot about Tug Hill from the snowmobilers, but I have never been there myself. I ride mostly on some friends land and at our camp in Vermont. There is a club not far from me that I just found out about this winter that has a 1500 acre ride area. I will be joining as soon as I can.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The surrounding counties and nys got together and opened up alot of trails there. They are maintained by atv clubs. A bunch of different terrains to ride and new trails open up almost weekly. Something like 300 miles of trails and counting!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Keith,

Do they have a web site so we can access their trail system

Blak,
Thought that you had to be a member to ride Tower or are guest allowed?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hello Nash04.... If you go to wwwlewiscountychamber.org and click on recreation you can get a lot of info.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Thanks I'll look into it

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Wow! I'm impress by the amount of trails they have up there and the work they are doing to get more trails open. Was planning on going to Allegheny this summer but now might just go there.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I bought a few trail maps in the beginning of May and they have already changed because of the new trails opening almost weekly. I will be up there this weekend and I will get some pics.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Cool! That would be nice, watch some their videos and they look great! are u heading towards coppenhagen?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I am trying to ride a different area every weekend. I rode at brattingham last weekend. Really nice!! I am not far from Copenhagen so that is definately on the list.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Keith

How was the trip last weekend.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey Nash

Trip was great! they had alot of rain during week so there was lots of mud. The weekend had perfect weather though, 70's and sunny. I'll be going up again this weekend

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Glad to hear the weather was good during the weekend, did you see my Tughill post. Planning on goin up there July 11th, the local in Barnes Corners are having a trip on Saturday so I'll be driving up there Friday and ride with them on Saturday then head back to Cooperstown that night for my nephews baseball tournament.

Where are you going this weekend?

Have Fun!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts