Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PS3 Online Gamers

Who plays what on the PS3 network?

I can't believe I never played online, Just started this week. Add me damianldaigle

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Well I dont have a ps3, but my gamer tag on xbox live is "Britalican" if anyone wants to add me. I mostly play call of duty.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've got an xbox also, I may have to get the member subscription. I made a post on my FB and dam near everyone who commented was for xbox too.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I play COD Black Ops on the PSN. I'll hit you up.

·
Registered
755 Posts
My name is "QUADS", you can add me if you want. I mostly play gran turismo 5 and just got mx vs atv alive but it sucks. I used to play COD4 on xbox 360 and would wreck everyone in hardcore search and destroy using a silenced G3. But my xbox got the red rings and never bothered with it again. I was thinking of getting black ops for ps3 but I like the xbox controller for shooting games.

·
Registered
497 Posts
My name is "QUADS", you can add me if you want. I mostly play gran turismo 5 and just got mx vs atv alive but it sucks. I used to play COD4 on xbox 360 and would wreck everyone in hardcore search and destroy using a silenced G3. But my xbox got the red rings and never bothered with it again. I was thinking of getting black ops for ps3 but I like the xbox controller for shooting games.

You should fix the xbox. The fix for the RROD is really easy.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Only way to go man. My highest score I've got on that game is 36/10. If you want add me, Gunslinger5591.

I'm nowhere near that good but I still like to play and on a good night I can do a 25/8 or something close to that. Like everything else, it depends on how much I've had to drink!

·
Registered
497 Posts
I guess that's where I'm different from most. After a few drinks I do better! Maybe it's because I'm not wanting a drink so bad anymore.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I guess that's where I'm different from most. After a few drinks I do better! Maybe it's because I'm not wanting a drink so bad anymore.

Also, if you're a happy drunk, it would help you stay calm when little 12 year olds kill you. That's always my problem, not getting pissed when I hear them talking crap haha.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Yea, I usually end up cussing at my tv, lol. 6 beers in and 17/5.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Just got black ops for ps3 last night! I'll be on later today after school.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I can't find where to add friends while in the game

·
Registered
497 Posts
In the main menu before you start the game scroll to the right to friends and you should have an invite there from me.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts