Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went on a ride with my friends this past weekend to Hunts Mesa and Mystery Valley which is around the monument valley area here in Northern AZ.

It was frigging cold! Wind was blowing and we got hit with a bit of snow and frozen rain, but it was well worth it.

You can check out the whole picture set on my Flickr page here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157629418763301/

Here are a few from the set.

Shonie

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
shonie777,
Terrific pictures. That scenery is beautiful. Looks great with a light dusting of snow.
Thanks,
Sid

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Yes great pictures, I love the wide open area's you have to ride in.

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Like I said many times before....anyone is more than welcome to come for a ride if you are ever up this way.

Shonie

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would have to try almost cross country to ride there but it looks well worth it.

Literally millions of people have come here from around the world just to look at this land.....not many ever get the chance to ride a quad on it. Unless yer a local like me of course. :)

Like I said, and I'm a man of my word...if any of you get up or down this way...gimme a call and we'll go riding. You will never forget it. I promise you that.

It would be pretty cool to set up a camping/riding/get together thing here with people from the forum here.

Shonie

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hrmm Ohio to Arizona.... wonder how long it would be pulling a quad lol

That would be a good long haul. I do a lot of riding here and there along the way. Get the most out of your trip.:atv:

Shonie

1 - 9 of 9 Posts