1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Body ID’d as missing N.Y. student

Sex offender had been questioned in 2008 disappearance

updated 38 minutes ago

MIDDLETOWN, N.Y. - The remains of an aspiring dancer from Texas who disappeared after leaving a New York City night club in 2008 with a registered sex offender were found in Pennsylvania, state police said Monday.
A DNA analysis confirmed the identity of 25-year-old Laura Garza of Brooklyn. She had moved to New York from McAllen, Texas, five months before she disappeared.
A group of ATV riders found the remains April 11 in Mount Cobb, Pa., several miles outside of Scranton, said Capt. Wayne Olson.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah terrible right. makes you think you should pay attention more are you ride.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
scuzz one of a kind you are and I heard your really not that fast...put put! lol

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah thats what happens when when you get older... some rides I think my bladder is the devil trying to ruin my fun!!!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah I dont think so! I am still trying to figure out how on earth some of you boys say you pee while riding... to me this seems an almost impossible task unless your day job is in the adult film industry, otherwise wouldn't you pee all over yourself and the quad...not to mention the poor sucker who is behind you...

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
NASTY!!!love jackass, once when watching the yellow snow cone skit..first movie... I puked on my poor friends couch! was instant had no clue my tummy would react that way! now if I ever watch jackass there is a trash can handy! lol was the same way with the show fear factor...

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Personally...I'd rather hang around with a bunch of disgusting guys all day than a room full of catty back-stabbing women! THAT I can't stand!

:tup: I second that!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.