1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Body ID’d as missing N.Y. student

Sex offender had been questioned in 2008 disappearance

updated 38 minutes ago

MIDDLETOWN, N.Y. - The remains of an aspiring dancer from Texas who disappeared after leaving a New York City night club in 2008 with a registered sex offender were found in Pennsylvania, state police said Monday.
A DNA analysis confirmed the identity of 25-year-old Laura Garza of Brooklyn. She had moved to New York from McAllen, Texas, five months before she disappeared.
A group of ATV riders found the remains April 11 in Mount Cobb, Pa., several miles outside of Scranton, said Capt. Wayne Olson.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
296 Posts
yes they dont elaberate on what good atvs do?! weve ben wacthing the case. the asshole didnt live to far from us.........

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah I dont think so! I am still trying to figure out how on earth some of you boys say you pee while riding... to me this seems an almost impossible task unless your day job is in the adult film industry, otherwise wouldn't you pee all over yourself and the quad...not to mention the poor sucker who is behind you...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
294 Posts
It's a little more difficult for us LADIES to go... *SIGH*...that is the ONLY time I wish I was a guy... :D

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Hey, we don't have periods either.

I'm with you there. If I was a woman I would be either single or a lesbian. Guys are everything disgusting to me.
LOL...how do you tolerate yourself then?? Or were you just referring to "other" guys? :D

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.