Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

Quads pushing 13K now!

4K views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  posterboy12 
#1 ·
#3 ·
I put a deposit down this morning on a new 800 Gade Xc and a LTD 800 Outty Max with air ride.
$34000.00 for 2 machines. My 08 Gade X has been a stellar machine. The mileage is getting up there so it's time for some new ones. Got to pay to play. The new ones have 71hp so it should be a good difference then my 08 at 62.

#7 ·
Damn, you must ride a hell of a lot more than most of us if you're already trading in an 08'!!
Not to mention you must be in a different tax bracket than me!! 34K for 2 machines? WOW!!! I'm jealous!

#6 ·
It'll be around August for the Max. It took till November for the Gade X when i ordered in May last time. The Max was about a 2 month wait last year.

#9 ·
Nice! I bet that Renegade X xc will be a friggin' beast!

#10 ·
I'm sure it will. my 08 is no slouch. The power steering on the '10 will be sweet.

#11 ·
Power steering is a real nice addition. I'm sure you've rode a Grizzly, but that is pretty nice being able to steer a ute EASILY with one hand. My "younger" buddy that has a Renegade poo pooed the idea of PS, but I told him don't knock it until you've rode with it! Plus, it essentially acts as a dampener as well. Too bad they aren't offering that on the standard Renegade 800R.

#12 ·
We have 2 08 Grizzly's and I hate the power steering on those. They give way too much assist and you can't ride aggressive with it without crashing. CanAm designed a dual mode where you can pick how much feedback you want. The stabilizer is the cats ass with any eps though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.