1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
official F.I.

·
Registered
85 Posts
OUCH! no helmet, Chest protector, or any kind of safety equipment?? Crap like that happens but its not always from poor planning or being plan dumb like this.

·
Registered
984 Posts
I wonder, how did that front bumper taste? Now he has as many teeth as he has brain cells.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Dude is really retarded for not wearing a helmet.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
hate to talk about anybody,but what a dumbass i bet he felt it the next day,he needs leesons from the uhhhhh waaaaaaa video!

·
Registered
60 Posts
first video is perfect example of the coors light protective body suit..:lol::lol: 2nd video is why i would never have twist throttle.OUCH!!:lmao::lmao:

·
Registered
45 Posts
I believe that it always a bad idea to ride without your protective gear. The gear is just a cheaper form of insurance. I know that it was dumb, but you have to say something for him.......at least he had a set (of grapefruits) for trying the jump.

·
Registered
667 Posts
first video is perfect example of the coors light protective body suit..:lol::lol: 2nd video is why i would never have twist throttle.OUCH!!:lmao::lmao:
that isn't the fault of a twist, i run one and would never go back to the thumb killer!

·
Registered
788 Posts
I'm sorry but the first one is just plain stupid,:eek:hno: and the second is F-ing hilarious. :lmao:

·
Registered
421 Posts
Amazing how lucky people who jump like that with no gear are. As dumb as he was to do that without any gear, hopefully he'll still be smart enough to figure it out for next time he rides.

I love the guy in the second video that turns around to the camera laughing has ass off.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Its because of retards like him that we get ruled and regulated to death by the feds once again they allow these people to breed and make more of them ,maybe he didn't read the warning labels besides of using a quad not msde for jumping:disgust::disgust:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
wow fail lol my ferind over shot a 70ft table top on my xx but not this bad..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts