Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

Quadtarded!

3K views 22 replies 21 participants last post by  TRX700XXX 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 ·
official F.I.

#10 ·
hate to talk about anybody,but what a dumbass i bet he felt it the next day,he needs leesons from the uhhhhh waaaaaaa video!

#11 ·
first video is perfect example of the coors light protective body suit..:lol::lol: 2nd video is why i would never have twist throttle.OUCH!!:lmao::lmao:

#14 ·
that isn't the fault of a twist, i run one and would never go back to the thumb killer!

#13 ·
I believe that it always a bad idea to ride without your protective gear. The gear is just a cheaper form of insurance. I know that it was dumb, but you have to say something for him.......at least he had a set (of grapefruits) for trying the jump.

#17 ·
Amazing how lucky people who jump like that with no gear are. As dumb as he was to do that without any gear, hopefully he'll still be smart enough to figure it out for next time he rides.

I love the guy in the second video that turns around to the camera laughing has ass off.

#20 ·
wow fail lol my ferind over shot a 70ft table top on my xx but not this bad..

#23 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.