Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

Quadtech desert seat

5K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  D Bergstrom 
If I'm not mistaken, Wayne had a desert seat, but it was to tall for him and his crew... they use a Quadtech cover on the stock seat... don't know if they change the foam or not... i use the desert seat because I'm taller, and I really like it

I'm really interested in one of these, I'm 6' 2" and I live in Vegas and do lots of long rides. Going from sitting and standing all of the time is kind of hard on my knees. Did you need a taller stem or riser with the seat? Does it make a big difference over stock? I see that is is $170 without the seat base, is it easy to switch the base? Just curious in case I want to switch back to the regular seat if I leave the desert..thanks!
you don't necessarily need a taller stem... i ride fine with the stock setup... but i will be getting a taller one soon though, only because I stand up a lot... it is a big difference over stock to me... those few inches help out a lot.... yes its easy to switch it out.. i didnt do it on this one, but i have done it on my other quad before...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.