Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A TRX700xx replacement seat cover from Quadworks.
They've just added it to their web site, Quadworks.com
It looks like they have standard material in red or black for $49.95
and "gripper" material in black only, like what they put on mine, for $59.95

I posted before and after for comparison.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The gripper is very sticky, I haven't ridden with it yet but I feel there will be no sliding when I grab a handful of throttle!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Took it for a ride today, very comfortable and no sliding on those quick takeoffs!

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
That cover looks kind of "porous". Does it let water through to the foam or is it pretty water resistant? I like the looks of it, and the price as well. The QuadTech cover costs about twice that.

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
Now if it came in ORANGE I would buy it .

·
Registered
306 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
yes I do but haven't figured out how to get pics to this site considering the pic is to large. It may be my computer though since I have been having issues. I asked him if he would personalize and he said yes and we went from there. The best thing to do is call him. He was real easy going and I;m very happy with the product.

·
Registered
667 Posts
I have a small picture of my custom seat from the same guy, his name is John and you can reach him at 814-353-1338. The workmanship is outstanding! worth every penny! I will try to find more pictures of the whole seat!

Attachments

·
Registered
667 Posts
The company name is HCC Hidden Comfort Camo and Seating check out his e-bay store

·
Registered
237 Posts
Got a new seat cover from HCC for christmas took me an hour to put it on but I never put one on before. Turned out really nice. Very happy for $46.00 ups to my front door.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts