Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just bought mine yesterday.so i havent got it yet.my question..it say's.it is pre programed from the factory...what set up is it Programed for ?? im running a UNI.and FMF Q4.with a PowerBomb.and moded air box.Would like to run with air box lid off.i have read everything i could find on this forum.but i cant find anything about this.
THX.
M.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok Then.............guess that answer's that.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
are you sure that it is FMF. I just searched their site and didn't see one at all. I dont know what kind of box it is, but if it is a PCIII you can just go to powercommander.com for maps, or talk to velociraptor, same as with PCV.

Do you have a part number I can look up? I dont mind researching, I am at work.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's made by Dobek.for FMF.Say's FMF POWER PROGRAMER Right on it.and it is on FMF's web site.there on Ebay also.for 208.00 shipped.from Bay area power sport's...That's where i got mine.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I think w/ the Dobeks they come pre-programmed and there are slight adjustments you can make. Eric at EHS could probably explain this to you a whole lot better as I believe that is what his programmers are. I would imagine that you had to inform them of what you were running so they could set it up before they shipped it out though.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually i bought it from ebay.new in package.the guy sells alot of them.and PC2s and 3s.it's no big deal really.iv'e ben remapping bike's for 12 years.it seem's to work like the Yoshimura fuel Managment system does.except the Yoshi Box does not stay plugged in.it rewrite.s the map into the stock ECM.then you unplug it.i have the techlusion's programer also.most all the Juice Boxe.s work quit similar.Power Commander is a different story.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I pretty much have the same setup, and talked to the people at dobec. They said settings it comes with is good for fmf pipe header airbox mod and k&n.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good ta know.thank's.saved me a phone call.should be plug n play then.
Yhx
M.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts