Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i had a little spill on the 700 the other day,so im looking at replacing the handle bars with Easton but im not sure about the sizing. My wife is going to buy me precession claps but not sure what size is needed.
Please give me some guidance fellow 700'ers

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got to get some time out of this flipping steel mill so i can get them and put them on. I just ended my week with 110 hours worked......it sucks

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
So should i get the 1 3/8 precession claps then
As far as I know the Precision clamps are either 7/8" or 1 1/8". Buy 1 1/8" bars and 1 1/8" clamps.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
All i saw was 7/8 inch or 1 3/8 inch. I think i will call to get the fitment size foe 1 1/8 bars

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Buckeye you can ride the quad anytime you want. I found a new place by my house for $10 a day. It's next to hueston woods

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Why i have you guys on here truly what is the best exhaust system? I know i want to run a power commander v with an os2 senser with auto tuner.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
lol then, I bet you will love it!

·
Registered
258 Posts
yea iv been wanting a exhaust for sometime and that was way to good of a deal to pass up only paid 325 for it shipped i cant wait i have all my tools laid out for when it gets here to put it on lol

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
There not the best looking can around, but performance is 2nd to none from what i can tell. And not a pita to repack. Good buy, be ready to reprogram or ehs controller.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I have the best 8yr old she bought dad the precision 1-1/8 shock &vibe claps for me for father's day

·
Registered
258 Posts
There not the best looking can around, but performance is 2nd to none from what i can tell. And not a pita to repack. Good buy, be ready to reprogram or ehs controller.

i have done got the settings for the controller i really like the way the can looks lol witch i like the barkers can to i really like the chrome on the can all i have left to buy from ehs is the lid kit then im gonna ride awhile and then tear into the motor im staying with the stock bore im just going with a higher compression piston and web 290 cam and prlly gonna get up with dl up at curevo racing(i know i spelled that wrong) and get some head work done staying with the stock bore keeps the heating problems sometime associated with big bore kit on long rides at bay

wow that turned into a bigger paragraph than i wanted lol owell

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So i was told to buy the easton exp 1-1/8 m99 53/rm mid bars,but i dont see the model number for them am i over looking something? I just see example ea70 and ea50

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I got them.....i feel stupid they have names for the different pull backs
For those who want them they're easton exp 99 53 windham/rm

1 - 20 of 21 Posts