Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i had a little spill on the 700 the other day,so im looking at replacing the handle bars with Easton but im not sure about the sizing. My wife is going to buy me precession claps but not sure what size is needed.
Please give me some guidance fellow 700'ers

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
So should i get the 1 3/8 precession claps then
As far as I know the Precision clamps are either 7/8" or 1 1/8". Buy 1 1/8" bars and 1 1/8" clamps.

·
Administrator
5,902 Posts

·
Administrator
5,902 Posts
lol then, I bet you will love it!

·
Registered
258 Posts
yea iv been wanting a exhaust for sometime and that was way to good of a deal to pass up only paid 325 for it shipped i cant wait i have all my tools laid out for when it gets here to put it on lol

·
Administrator
5,902 Posts
There not the best looking can around, but performance is 2nd to none from what i can tell. And not a pita to repack. Good buy, be ready to reprogram or ehs controller.

·
Registered
258 Posts
There not the best looking can around, but performance is 2nd to none from what i can tell. And not a pita to repack. Good buy, be ready to reprogram or ehs controller.

i have done got the settings for the controller i really like the way the can looks lol witch i like the barkers can to i really like the chrome on the can all i have left to buy from ehs is the lid kit then im gonna ride awhile and then tear into the motor im staying with the stock bore im just going with a higher compression piston and web 290 cam and prlly gonna get up with dl up at curevo racing(i know i spelled that wrong) and get some head work done staying with the stock bore keeps the heating problems sometime associated with big bore kit on long rides at bay

wow that turned into a bigger paragraph than i wanted lol owell

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.