Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
723 Posts

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
08Honda you can also look at fuelmoto they have the powercommanders for around the same price with maps already loaded. but you have to know what exhuast and intake you are going to run so they can load the map. Also i run a barkers and it is a solid pipe.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
08Honda you can also look at fuelmoto they have the powercommanders for around the same price with maps already loaded. but you have to know what exhuast and intake you are going to run so they can load the map. Also i run a barkers and it is a solid pipe.
i bought a fmf powercore 4. i bought it when no on really had anything out for the xx. i was looking into getting the fmf powerbomb header with a uni filter (maybe even the modquad intake kit with a k&n filter but i dont think the k&n is good for quads) and a 13 tooth sprocket. over the winter i was gonna put my bike in the shop and get a big bore kit along with cams and valves. i dont wanna buy a power commander and have it not work well with the big bore kit. but i will look into those websites and do some research. thanks again for your help

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
If you install a big bore it is a must for a dyno tune. Even if you don't run a big bore and just run a pipe and intake you still need a dyno tune but you can get a map that is close so you can ride while you save up the funds for a tune. But I wouldn't ride with a big bore and no dyno tune

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
If you get the big bore from thumper, they have some maps to use.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts