Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received my GoPro in the mail 6 days ago and it took me one day to get it out and test her out! Some of the footage is shot a little low bit still works.

Hurry up and view the video! Youtube might mute it since of dumb copyright laws with the song I used (it's happened to me before with Eric Clapton lol).

Enjoy! Hopefully it's the first of many!

http://youtu.be/YyARPVDiSsU

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YyARPVDiSsU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Registered
192 Posts
Did your buddy on the 300EX spin out, fall off, and then run away? And what kind of clamp did you use to put the camera on your rear bumper?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did your buddy on the 300EX spin out, fall off, and then run away? And what kind of clamp did you use to put the camera on your rear bumper?
Haha no, well sorta. He spun out some how and had the quad go up on two wheels, then he jumped off landing on his feet and still had momentum going. You can't tell on GoPro's really, but it was a decent little down hill area. I used GoPro's handle bar mount for the rear bumper view.

I give his dismount a 8.5:yay:

Cool is that s chesty?
I placed one of GoPro's sticky mounts high on my chest protector. When I'm sitting, the view is pretty nice, but when I stand while riding, I get a lot of handle bars and gas tank in the picture. It was my first time wearing the camera so I'll know next time what to do and not do. I'd like to make my own mount so I can clamp the GoPro on various areas of the quad and Jeep where a suction cup or handle bar mount won't work. And I'm not sticking mounting tabs all over the plastics lol.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I like the wrangler

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.