Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

Quick Flex-bar on 700xx question?

3K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Shovelhead 
#1 ·
If I install Flex-bars on my 700xx can I keep the inicator lights ? Or do they have to go?

What is the best riser for flex-bars?

I know, I know, thats 3 questions..LOL

Discussion starter · #6 ·
Sandra Bullock, a favorite to win the best actress Oscar on Sunday, took home the worst actress Razzie award Saturday night."Thank you for ruining my career with a very bad decision," Bullock said as she took the stage of a small Hollywood theater to accept the Golden Raspberry statueBullock's "dis-honor" was for her performance in box office bomb "All About Steve," which was filmed in 2007 but was released last September. She also picked up a worst screen couple Razzie with "All About Steve" co-star Bradley Cooper.Her best actress Oscar nomination is for her role in "The Blind Side," a critical success released in November.Actors rarely attend the Razzies awards show, a "shorter parody" of the Oscars, but Bullock had promised toaion power level be there if she won."I think that this is an extraordinary award, and I didn't realize that in Hollywood that all you had to do was say you'll show up and then you'd get it," she said. "If I had known that, I would have said I was appearing at the Oscars a long time ago."Bullock suggested the Razzie voters, made up of nearly 700 movie fans and journalists, made an uninformed decision.

I realize that she is probably very flexible with Jesse tagging that thing, but what does this have to do with Flexx bars??:nuts:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.