Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering which one is the best exhaust for my XX, I want something quiet but that will give me a good power boost....I'm thinking about getting a Uni filter and a programmer as well but not sure which one is good....

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
id say hmf.... .but i really dont know

·
Registered
4 Posts
EHS - Big 3

Would not say that the Barker exhaust is the quietest exhaust but I would say that the big 3 from EHS is a great system if you want "plug and play". I installed my system less than a hour and was suprised at the difference.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I had a DMC quiet on my LTR450 and it was pretty quiet and still gave good flow. There quiet version is a little longer to allow for more packing.

HMF's new competition series gives you the option of 3 tips. 1 small for quietness but only a little bit more power, Medium for about decent sound and decent power and open for lots of power and sound.

I don't like loud pipes myself. I'm sticking with the stock exhaust for now but may get a slip-on for racing down the road. When racing it is nice to have a little bit louder exhaust to you can rev the motor to let a racer know your behind them and get out of the way.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
I don't like loud pipes myself. I'm sticking with the stock exhaust for now but may get a slip-on for racing down the road. When racing it is nice to have a little bit louder exhaust to you can rev the motor to let a racer know your behind them and get out of the way.
they ain't gona be behind u... so it just gona be sayin, come and get some:xx:

·
Registered
60 Posts
FMF Q4.sounds good.not to loud.good power for a quiet mufler.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
how much louder than stock is the ehs exhaust in the ehs big 3 ?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Excellent, I'll probably go with the ehs big 3 then. Anything I would need to upgrade to keep my reliability ? Is it reliable just like that ?

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts