Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so are we still on to ride RAC for Joe's last PA ride?

Dan

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
The only thing that would really stop me from going....weather. I'll get in touch with Nicky towards time frame, perhaps we should tell her 0800 so she can be there by 0900, lol!!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Al, I can't afford the fines!

Same here Joe, hope its a nice day. Let's tell Nicky 7:30 just to be safe!
lol

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Joe,
I wish I could make it but unfortunately I have plans with my daughter to go to the NASCAR race. Enjoy the ride and we will see you ASAP. I am sure we will be in touch. Thanks

·
Registered
157 Posts
Where is this ride going to be? Im in ohio so I could possibly join for a ride. I've hear PA has alot of good riding places.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
RAC is in eastern PA around Pottsville, Pa and St. Clair Pa. pretty far drive but well worth it. They do require parking permits and permits for riding their ground but if your making the haul I'm sure a bunch of us could come up with a plan to make you "legal" for the day.

Dan

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Al, I can't afford the fines!

Same here Joe, hope its a nice day. Let's tell Nicky 7:30 just to be safe!
lol
I ment 7:30 pm on Saturday!
:lmao:

Rain is fine, no dust and mud mud mud!

me + mud = dirty dog!

Dan

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, it had a hole as well. Beat the rim back into shape and found a hole after I over inflated it (on purpose) and seen the fix a flat leaking out. Let the air out plugged it and it hasn't loss any air pressure yet so I'm pretty sure I'm good to go!

Which reminds me. Do I owe you 1 or 2 cans of fix a flat?
Dan

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
They are projecting 30% of rain, might not be able to ride, lol!! Nah! Like Dan stated, rain will keep the dust down which is real nice. Have we decided the time frame, oh! shit! just realized that I'll be driving up with Nicky...let's make it real early so we can be there on time, lol!!!

·
Registered
157 Posts
I checked and its about a 5 hr drive. Thats means i would have to leave my house around 3am! If you guys ever do a ride closer to me I would like to join.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well, we do have hotels!...just kiddin!

Hopefully well get one more trip to SSRT in Snow Shoe Pa for the weekend of 11/6 or 11/13. We rode 30-40 miles in one afternoon, another 90 miles the next day and on the final day most of the group rode another 40 miles. All for a $17 trail pass, excluding gas, lodging and meals. Really want to get there one more time, could be a bit cold out there that early in November but oh well!
Here is the site http://www.ssrt.org/
Keep an eye out, if its a go we'll post it up!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
IT'S A GO!

Will post a new thread soon!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Back to the time issue...what time and where are we meeting everyone?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Damnit! I was just about to post up a vote for the 6th :(

1 - 20 of 31 Posts