Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found the RAC information, but it looks like you have to buy an annual pass for $100 to ride there. Is there a way to buy a daily pass and can you buy a pass on the weekend? Whats the fine if you don't have a permit?

Also...What's the terrain there like? Trails? Gravel pit stuff, both?

thanks

·
Registered
143 Posts
I found the RAC information, but it looks like you have to buy an annual pass for $100 to ride there. Is there a way to buy a daily pass and can you buy a pass on the weekend? Whats the fine if you don't have a permit?

Also...What's the terrain there like? Trails? Gravel pit stuff, both?

thanks
Annual pass only and you have to have insurance. The fine is your truck may not be there when you get back they patrol.
Lots of trails open and woods, coal pits, mud holes, hill climbs, ect.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Annual pass only and you have to have insurance. The fine is your truck may not be there when you get back they patrol.
Lots of trails open and woods, coal pits, mud holes, hill climbs, ect.
So the pass goes on the truck? Weird... Looks like you can't get a pass other than in person during the week. That sucks. I'm beginning to remember why I sold my last quad...

·
Registered
143 Posts
So the pass goes on the truck? Weird... Looks like you can't get a pass other than in person during the week. That sucks. I'm beginning to remember why I sold my last quad...
pass on you and a pass on your dashboard. Pass has to be in person to get it. It is a great place to ride.

·
Registered
22 Posts
depending on where you park, a lot of riders don't bother with the pass. RAC is so huge it's unlikely to run into the authorities. I take my chances without the pass.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I only live 1 hour and 20 min from it and I've only been there twice this year. For the $100 I spent its well worth it! Everything from trail riding to hill climbing and anything in between. Unfortunately, I work a lot of Saturdays and don't get out as often as I like but this is well worth it. You'll want a gps unit when riding here just my opinion.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We'd love to go, but they don't make it easy to get a pass....so we're looking elsewhere. It would be an easy $600 for them too...I told them as much today..they couldn't care less.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
av8r, when I go I dont have a pass, I use Nikki's for my truck if I drive. If only you could get one for your truck to throw it in there. But guys, what if they parked at Wal Mart?

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Unless I'm sure they won't mess with my truck/trailer I won't take a chance. We'll ride down off State Line Road tomorrow or at my dad's place near Lake Sophia. I'd like to get together with some of you guys another time though. Twister sounds fun, but we've been riding MX tracks all summer long.

·
Registered
308 Posts
av8r, when I go I dont have a pass, I use Nikki's for my truck if I drive. If only you could get one for your truck to throw it in there. But guys, what if they parked at Wal Mart?

Scan a parking permit and email it to him. He can print it out and have a copy...just a thought.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.