Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For us boys and girls that do ride in PA and uses the trails that belongs to RAC, well! We can not get our permit until January 18th. Know that it's day off but for most of us, we will be working so I guess that now I need to wait till my next Thursday:mad:

This is what they posted (RAC)
"Reading Anthracite Company Access Permits will be available beginning January 18, 2010. The cost will be $100.00 per person. There are no group or family rates. The permits will be good for the calendar year 2010.

Permits will be available at our Pottsville office:
200 Mahantongo Street, Pottsville
Monday thru Friday 8 :00 AM to 4:00 PM.

All individuals, regardless of age, must come in person to apply for a permit.

Because of the overload on our switchboard we request that all questions concerning these permits be sent to us via E-mail at [email protected].

Permits give you permission to be on Reading Anthracite Company's properties, excluding those area where there is active mining or any other working facilities or any posted properties from sunrise to sunset. Permission is granted for recreational activities, excluding any overnight camping, dumping, swimming or any organized events such as races or parties. Permit holders may not have any type of fire on Reading Anthracite Company property. The use of alcohol and drugs on Reading Anthracite Company property is strictly prohibited.

Anyone wishing to hunt on Reading Anthracite Company property must have a valid hunting permit issued by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.

Anyone wishing to take any type of licensed vehicle on Reading Anthracite Company property must have a valid driver's license and proof of registration and insurance. No one under the age of 12 is allowed to ride on the property either on their own vehicle or riding with another individual. Riders between the age of 12 and 18 must have proof of attending a safety class certified by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and must be accompanied by a Permitted adult to ride on Reading Anthracite Company property.

We do not have maps of our property, but you can access maps by logging onto the Schuylkill County web site and opening the Parcel Locator. Select by parcel, then township, then name, then type in Reading Anthracite Company at the top of the page. After you hit the search button the mapping information will come up at the bottom of the screen. Click on the word map for your map. "
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.