Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Looks good...IDK that I would call them race cut (I think of mine as race cut but I know that wouldn’t work for most) but you did a nice job :rock:

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
I like the red decals where did you get the trx 700 decal from?

·
Registered
455 Posts
Looks good...IDK that I would call them race cut (I think of mine as race cut but I know that wouldn’t work for most) but you did a nice job :rock:
How can you consider yours race cut? They don't exist...

And I like OP's more than completely removing them and leaving the headlight trim, but I still think the shocks need to be covered up a little more. They look odd hanging out there.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
I like the red decals where did you get the trx 700 decal from?

And how or where did you get the chrome side's for motor and clutch? Looks sweet!

·
Registered
184 Posts
This video doesn't do the HMF justice to how loud it really is.

Everyone says that mine and his sound different, but we have the exact same set up mod wise as each other.

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Exhaust's get louder as the packing wear's out. My Barker is gonna need new packing soon cause it's loud as hell, but I like it!!! :hey:

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Exhaust's get louder as the packing wear's out. My Barker is gonna need new packing soon cause it's loud as hell, but I like it!!! :hey:
Loud pipes save lives

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
Looks great, I like the polish work.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
not decal I hand Painted it I got Honda Aztec Red touch up Paint From Advanced Auto Store it a Paint Pen and Brush Thanks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts