Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling an 08 with long travel Leager arm's on the front, Elka Elite shocks on all corners, DWT wheels ,HMF pipe, +1.25'' steering stem, one piece belly pan, Maxxis tires, Quad tech seat, IMS Roll peg's and heel guards, It has everything that you could buy and then some. You know what this would cost to build make me an offer.

·
Registered
333 Posts
so why are you selling it??????????:confused:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm selling it because I have 8 700xx quad's so I have two like this for sell, I sell them after a couple of months of use so there not all beat. And there only for sell hole not for part's, I will ship it to you.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Would you be interested in a part out? If you don't have replacement shocks for the corners I have an extra set. (of course I'd be paying the difference in the parts)

I also have an extra set of front a-arms.

LMK
I do have a set of Laeger long travel and standerd travel arms for sell, the LT arms take a 19.75'' shock.

$450 for the LT
$300 for the ST

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Does it have the ported head and all?

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I'm selling it because I have 8 700xx quad's so I have two like this for sell, I sell them after a couple of months of use so there not all beat. And there only for sell hole not for part's, I will ship it to you.

wowser's lol, Eight XX's!!! eBay may get you more inquire's

1 - 20 of 21 Posts