Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally, I was able to go riding with my buddy that rides a Banshee. His Banshee is set up with the air box removed, K&N clamp ons with fmf pipes and silencers. My XX has a similar set up with K&N air filter, the "custom" EHS airbox with the full barker exhaust and the power commander. We raced several times and it wasn't even close. Even when I let him get a jump on me I had him realed in before I hit 4th gear. I was nervous about racing him as I used to ride a banshee. Even when he was in 6th gear wide open I could let him get ahead of me and drive right past him. We are good friends and ride together all the time. Both of us weigh about 215 pounds and are similar in riding ability. He may even be a little better than me but it really was no contest. We raced on pavement and on the dirt....needless to say I am pretty happy with the XX. The stock suspension and tires are horrible but that will all be "fixed" in time.:D Now that I have that race out of the way I'm excited to get this machine to the dunes and see how it does there.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Sounds like an awesome race but since no video, It will just be another statement without proof.LOL:lmao:

·
Registered
579 Posts
OK, was his Banshee hitting on one cylinder?:lmao:

I had to ask because I own the 700xx & a Shee....:nuts:

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
i raced a vette z06 today and won!!!!!! sorry no vid but i swear i won ;) just messin with ya latervikes

1 - 6 of 6 Posts