Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just started riding quads and am interested in beginning to race them. I don’t know where to get started. I live in San Jose, CA and am interested in anything but MX racing. Enduro and Hare Scrambles interest me the most. Any help would be much appreciated. Also I am new to this board and have enjoyed everything that I have read, thanks for saving my *$$ so many times with the helpful advise.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry it took me so long to reply my computer has been broken, I would really enjoy riding with others. I am out at hollister at least one day if not both on weekends and also ride metcalf and carnegie. Just let me know the next time you are planning to head out there and I will come find you. Thanks for the advise about the racing. I looked into the circut and noted that there is one in Millford in May. I think that I will go and try that to see how I like it. Thanks again.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.