Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of any amature racing in NE PA? I would like to find some kind of cross country but anything will do if it is close enough.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
http://www.breezewoodprovinggrounds.com/index.html

I am hoping to check this place out come March...

4626 Robinsonville Road, Clearville, Pennsylvania 15535
(814) 784 3605

Ask anyone whose been here before and they'll say it's the best all around Motocross park in the Northeast. Dan Harris (#584) has created tracks that cater to the absolute beginner (Pee Wee) as well as the advanced technical rider. All tracks are Motocross with doubles, tabletops, triples, step-ups and high banked berms and are groomed and watered regularly, and track layouts change often. All the tracks are open to both motorcycles and quads - all day practice... everyday!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
http://www.breezewoodprovinggrounds.com/index.html

I am hoping to check this place out come March...

4626 Robinsonville Road, Clearville, Pennsylvania 15535
(814) 784 3605

Ask anyone whose been here before and they'll say it's the best all around Motocross park in the Northeast. Dan Harris (#584) has created tracks that cater to the absolute beginner (Pee Wee) as well as the advanced technical rider. All tracks are Motocross with doubles, tabletops, triples, step-ups and high banked berms and are groomed and watered regularly, and track layouts change often. All the tracks are open to both motorcycles and quads - all day practice... everyday!
Yeah! We should try to go there one weekend when the weather gets "warmer" it's a drive so perhaps we could stay over night...perhaps!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
The proving grounds are about twenty minutes from my house, but I've yet to check them out...hopefully this will be the year. There is also a GNCC race in somerset county (the next county west of the proving grounds.)

·
Registered
60 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts