Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It must be racing season, or something, because most guys are riding to test their bikes or riding to test the course. That's cool, and I wish them all lots of luck, but, I (not being a racer, just a rider) would like to hear how your xx is working out on the trails. I've only had mine a couple of months and half that time I've been under 2-4 feet of snow, so, I've only got to ride mine a few times. I don't ride to test my bike, the course, or myself. I ride to enjoy my bike, the trail, and myself. I appologize if I'm sounding blunt, just want to hear from another joy rider'.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I might miss hearing that from mine.That's what I'm used to. lol

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Did 2 races of 3 hour XC last year . Still got the silly grin. I posted racing the 700xx 7 months ago.Some people thought I was mad. Guess what the 700xx runs it's best in the worst and tightest conditions. You say you ride for fun , me too!. There are lot's of classes in XC. Enjoy the tree dodging.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That was my last bike too. I wasn't lucky enough to have a newer one with reverse either. So I'm really looking forward to this summer.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
well as a joy rider I love my gal "Black Betty" as I call her. Where we ride in PA has a lot of whoops, rocks,fireroads and fun hill climbs. I have been through it all with her and she makes it everywhere! Myself and Nash04 have posted some videos. This is my first quad and l am very very impressed. But I don't know any better since I hear straight axles are so different. There is nothing I fear on her...well a few hills where we ride but getting there. I went to Hatfield last Oct and it was a great time. Its very muddy there and still went through it all. I do like to push myself but I also started riding in June and ride with those that have been riding for years so they help me be more aggressive at learning what me and my machine can do! Its fun to accomplish a personal gain such as getting past a fear and feeling the rush...

I hope this is a good start....

I love the trails and see how well I can handle the technical so I am trying trail racing but not to try to race for first but enjoy my riding... this is something I enjoy not competing...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Did 2 races of 3 hour XC last year . Still got the silly grin. I posted racing the 700xx 7 months ago.Some people thought I was mad. Guess what the 700xx runs it's best in the worst and tightest conditions. You say you ride for fun , me too!. There are lot's of classes in XC. Enjoy the tree dodging.
I'm sorry if I offended in any way. I think racing is cool, but I like stopping to laugh at my buddies stuck in the mud, or stopping just to B.S. I think I'm getting cabin fever, I want this snow gone.. I have 2 new bikes in my garage and can't ride.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
I'm sorry if I offended in any way. I think racing is cool, but I like stopping to laugh at my buddies stuck in the mud, or stopping just to B.S. I think I'm getting cabin fever, I want this snow gone.. I have 2 new bikes in my garage and can't ride.
You will never offend me, If you just love to ride with your buddies.
You just do it.
But if you race you get to laugh at Pro's when there stuck. Nothing better than being on a 700xx and lapping a stuck Pro on a works ride.
My theory is just enjoy the Bugger !:yay:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Oh, don't misunderstand me. I'm a very experienced rider, I'm 38 years old and got my firts quad when I was 12 or 13. I've been riding the same mountain trails for all this time,(still not bored with them). I have some new freinds now that like to travel to ride, so this summer promises to be fun. I live less than an hour and a half away from hatfeild and mccoy's and have never been. We are going sometime this summer, whenever my buddy and I have the same day off.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I agree I like to stop and enjoy nature and the surroundings...my riding buddy Doug is the same way. Nash04 will tell you we stop to often and sometimes I have to agree. Is Acme close to Pottsville or Pocono area?

Acme isn't really close to anything. I,m in south western Pa. Laurel mountains. Near 7 springs, if you know where that is.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You just do it.
But if you race you get to laugh at Pro's when there stuck. Nothing better than being on a 700xx and lapping a stuck Pro on a works ride.
Thanks, I will.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Oh, don't misunderstand me. I'm a very experienced rider, I'm 38 years old and got my firts quad when I was 12 or 13. I've been riding the same mountain trails for all this time,(still not bored with them). I have some new freinds now that like to travel to ride, so this summer promises to be fun. I live less than an hour and a half away from hatfeild and mccoy's and have never been. We are going sometime this summer, whenever my buddy and I have the same day off.[/quote]

I was saying a start to your post but by this time I hit enter it was blown up already lol

I didnt assume you werent experienced just that your ride for pleasure which is what I do too. Pa is that close to WV? Maybe you can meet up with us all in June at Hatfield.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You just do it.
Oh, don't misunderstand me. I'm a very experienced rider, I'm 38 years old and got my firts quad when I was 12 or 13. I've been riding the same mountain trails for all this time,(still not bored with them). I have some new freinds now that like to travel to ride, so this summer promises to be fun. I live less than an hour and a half away from hatfeild and mccoy's and have never been. We are going sometime this summer, whenever my buddy and I have the same day off.
I was reading your post about that ride, I mentioned it to my wife. She hasn't said whether she would like to go or not.

I'm sorry, just bear with me, I'm pc illiterate, can't type to fast and make alot of mistakes.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
tell your wife to come would be fun to have some more women around!!!
she likes to ride, I can't leave without her lol. I bought her a 250ex, her first quad, so she isn't as experienced, but she loves to go.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts