Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does any company make a guard for the radiator, i busted mine and i dont want to shell out for another anytime soon, and has anyone tried pwr radiator

·
Registered
104 Posts
I found a radiator shroud/guard for the trx700xx. My understanding is it is in prototype/pre-production stage. Looks pretty nice though. I have contacted the motorsport company and I am in the process of getting one. I will install, take pics and write a review as soon as they ship it to me.

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Nice! do not forget! :D

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hahaha, I won't forget.

·
Registered
104 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
FST Motorsports
http://www.fstmotorsports.com/

Ask for James Stone. Tell him Hutton referred you; he may or may not remember me. I do not know how much they are. If I had to guess, I would say $100. I got a discount price because I told them I would post a thread with pics and a review of their product. I did respond to a thread and post pics, but due to the amount of time I had to wait for the product, I will not write a review. However, if you wanna know more about the shroud, PM me, and I will give you my honest opinion.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Yes. The shroud takes the place of the stock plastics

·
Registered
258 Posts
is it mesh? it looks good and probably worth while, but my only issue would be when i race on a rather muddy track i could see it blocking up easily, and unlike the stock fins it doesnt look like it directs air into the radiator

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.