Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks like I'm not the only one around here pissed off about the rain. Half the country is stuck inside right now. This sucks. I've got an itchy thumb.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Yea... it's nice here now in NY but I had a ton of yardwork to do today. Was hoping to ride tomorrow but it looks like rain. :(

·
Registered
788 Posts
Rain, Rain, Go Away. Ohio is swamped too.:steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Sorry to rub it in, but here in Surprise, Arizona, (Phoenix Metro Area) it is a warm, sunny, 80+ degrees. I did my yard work today and looks like quading is in my future tomorrow. I'll try to push some of the good weather towards you all that are enjoying rain at this time.
:rock:Later

·
Registered
109 Posts
Yeah cold rain up here too, we need it stuff is just starting to turn green and tired of dusty everything but why cant it rain while i am at work. when there it is nice and sunny when home wet rainy and hell here in Minnesota it could still snow

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok is it rainning that hard you cant ride or you afraid to melt??? lol
It's still too cold for riding around in the rain, especially with everyone already struggling with a horrible allergy season here. Just won't work, but I hear ya.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Yeah! I'm afraid that I might just melt away! lol! Nah! it's just cold and wet but when you have other nice days to ride, why sweat it.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
ya know you could always just put a jacket on and go ride quit being a sissy!:lmao::lmao:

·
Registered
294 Posts
Hahaaa...supposed to be spring already!! We get snow sometimes at the end of May still. Thankfully it melts right away and the farmers don't mind because it's more moisture for them. Sure screwed up my plans to go to the track tonight though!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts