Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DOUBT ANYONE MISSED ME,BUT, BEEN VERY BUSY FIGHTING WITH MY *%&$#@@!!! FUTURE NEIHBOR. FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS, MY WIFE AND I HAVE MADE COUNTLESS SACRIFICES AND WORKED EXTRA HARD TO ACHIEVE OUR DREAM OF BUILDING A LOG HOME. WE BOUGHT PROPERTY 3 YEARS AGO AND STARTED WORKING ON DRAWINGS AND GETTING OUR FINANCES IN ORDER. THIS SUMMER I`VE BEEN DOING ALOT OF CLEARING AND WORKING ON OUR 1/2 MILE DRIVEWAY UNTIL, I GOT PHONE CALLS FROM THE TOWNSHIP AND THE POLICE CONCERNING OUR DRIVEWAY.THEY HAD NO PROBLEM WITH WHAT WE WERE DOING. WE MET WITH THE B&^#H AND HER LAWYER AND GOT NOWHERE. IT SEEMS OUR NEIHBOR DID NOT READ HER DEED WHERE IT SAYS THAT I HAVE "AN EASMENT OF RIGHT OF WAY OF A UNIFORM WIDTH OF 50 FEET THE CENTERLINE OF WHICH APPROXIMATES THE CENTERLINE OF THE EXISTING ROAD WHICH WAS CONSTRUCTED IN 1989".SO I SUPPLIED HER WITH A COPY AND EVEN BROUGHT THE PEOPLE WHO OWNED THE PROPERTY BEFORE HER AND CLEARED THE ROAD (MY DRIVEWAY) IN THE FIRST PLACE. THIS ROAD (DIRT PATH PASSABLE BY PICKUP TRUCK) RUNS THROUGH DENSE WOODS AND IS VERY OBVIOUS TO THE EYE. THE NEIGHBOR CLAIMS THAT IF IT IS NOT SURVEYED AND PLACED ON A MAP,IT DOES NOT EXIST. THERE WAS A SURVEY DONE IN 1992 AND THE SURVEYOR DID NOT PLOT IT ON THE MAP. THE SURVEYOR IS SUPPOSED TO PULL THE CHAIN OF DEEDS AND PLOT ANY EASEMENTS BUT FAILED TO DO SO IN THIS CASE. SO OFF TO HIRE AN ATTORNEY ( YUK ) WE PRESENT OUR CASE AND EXPLAIN TO HER THAT THIS NEEDS TO BE RESOLVED QUICKLY DUE TO THE FACT THAT STARTING 2011 IN PENNSYLVANIA, ALL NEW RESIDENTAL CONSTRUCTION MUST BE FITTED WITH A SPRINKLER SYSTEM. THATS 10 TO 15K ADDED TO THE COST, NOT TO MENTION WOULD NOT LOOK NICE. (METAL PIPES RUNNING ACCROSS EXPOSED WOODEN BEAMS) OUR PLAN WAS TO PULL OUR PERMITS IN DECEMBER SO THAT WE COULD BUILD TO 2010 CODES. SO AFTER TALKING WITH THE LAWYER, WE WERE FEELING PRETTY GOOD, THERE WAS A COUPLE OF LETTERS BACK AND FOURTH BETWEEN LAWYERS BUT THEN. OUR LAWYER DOES NOTHING FOR 6 WEEKS. WE CALLED HER SEVERAL TIMES AND LEFT MESSAGES, THAT B^)$H NEVER CALLED US BACK. FINALLY, WE THREATENED TO TAKE OUR RETAINER BACK AND WE GOT TO HAVE A MEETING. SO NOW, IT`S IN THE COURTS HANDS SHE JUST GOT NOTIFIED THAT SHE IS BEING SUED. YEAH GET THAT, I HAVE TO SUE HER TO GET ACCESS TO MY PROPERTY EVEN THOUGH I HAVE ALREADY BEEN GRANTED THAT RIGHT IN HER DEED. THIS WHITE TRASH B&%^H RAN HER WELL DRY, AND HAS NO WATER. INSTEAD OF DRILLING A NEW WELL, SHE WANTS TO WASTE MONEY FIGHTING A LOSING BATTLE. SO, AS SOON AS THIS IS ALL SETTLED, I WILL BE LOOKING FOR A FEW 700XXs TO JOIN ME IN HOURS AND HOURS OF RIDING ON OUR PROPERTY MOSTLY, ALONG THE PROPERTY LINE. THANKS FOR LISTENING.

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Haha i"ll come and fire up the damn Barker and vibrate her shit off the damn walls! All you gotta do is supply me with beer! :haha:

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
I would, but thats like over 2000 miles form here. lol

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Haha i"ll come and fire up the damn Barker and vibrate her shit off the damn walls! All you gotta do is supply me with beer! :haha:
2nd....:lmao:

·
Registered
61 Posts
this is not a lie. my neighbor calls the cops on me if i open my garage because my bikes are right in front. i rolled my xx two feet out of the garage to have enough room to lube the chain and brought it back in and cops were at my house in 10 min. i hope that [email protected]$(! rots in hell :)

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Queenz, is there a reason you can't have quads there? I saw in another post your in queens, so whats up with that? I may have some riding for you sometime when I get back from vaca, its about an hour from you up in Danbury. We also go to PA a lot, so you could meet us on the way (no offense I will never drive in the city LOL).

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I just hope it`s over soon. A 700xx celebration sounds like alot of fun. I can`t think of a better way to celebrate this whole thing coming to an end than beer, friends, and a couple 700xx`s. I hope she gets so pissed that she sells her trailer and goes away forever. lol

·
Registered
538 Posts
Wow all the way from kentucky and the carolinas for beer. Molson xxx ok?
heck yeah, always looking for an excuse to go ridding and drink beer (but not together...well maybe a few)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Queenz, is there a reason you can't have quads there? I saw in another post your in queens, so whats up with that? I may have some riding for you sometime when I get back from vaca, its about an hour from you up in Danbury. We also go to PA a lot, so you could meet us on the way (no offense I will never drive in the city LOL).
were allowed to have the quads. its just that my neighbors think since there so loud that were not allowed to even have them. i would love to go riding and get out of the city. i cant blame you for not wanting to drive to the city lol

·
Registered
211 Posts
I live in a restricted subdivision close to Lake Cumberland. My neighbors have asked me why I don't ride my quad more around the neighborhood.

I love Kentucky.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I live in a restricted subdivision close to Lake Cumberland. My neighbors have asked me why I don't ride my quad more around the neighborhood.

I love Kentucky.
I lived on a private lake in NH, most of the people loved us riding around, they'd watch us do donuts and stuff on the ice in the wintertime, and I had several people pay me to plow their driveways. Dr. Dave, a good friend from up there, gave me $50 a week whether it snowed or not to be sure his driveway was cleaned out. Yep, that was the keg fund money haha.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts