Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got my teeth kicked in at Wiggins yesturday. So I went and droped the money on the big 3. My buddies raptor just tore me a new one. He has had a lot of work done and mine was stock so time to catch up. so the point of the story is dont race a raptor that has a barkers dual, GYTR intake, +1 valves, 11-1 piston, port and polish,stage 2 cam, PCIII, and much more with a stock XX. I would have made a video of the second race but i would have ended up on a raptor forum and we cant have that.:birds:

·
Registered
505 Posts
The big 3 is not going to change much...he will still tear you a new one.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Don't believe the hype. Take him down. If you can't, turn his gas off between runs.
It sounds like he already got a taste of the hype :D...and the 700r does not have a gas valve.

·
Registered
505 Posts
so for the raptor here is what i think of you
Don't be bitter.....the XX's forte is not drag racing and with the current available aftermarket parts, it never will be. I never said it sucked.
But good luck catching your buddy.

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
by no means am i bitter. and your correct the xx is no dragster. the funny thing is after i got whooped we said the heck with it and went trail riding. we came up on a hill that was very steep on both sides. so my buddy went up on his raptor and bottomed out and got stuck. so after we freed him i went up and over with ease. how about that for IRS:rock:

·
Registered
505 Posts
I will say that when it comes to ground clearence, the XX has got the raptor beat by a long shot.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts