Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
first of all nice vid and producing it and second nice win looks like that one needs a little more mods to get you !:xx:

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Nice kill :rock: keep posting up the cool vids.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
sweet vid nice win!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Solid Win, Congrats!!!

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Nice vid and win.

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone, I'm really happy with the HC3 so far. Last weekend was my first time out with it and it did more than I exspected. Valk680 said I was pulling on him and he could see a difference. I've beaten this Raptor before but he said he had a bad lane. This time is was a smooth surface and the HC3 clearly pulled way harder! Definitely would like to do a piston and ported head eventually. That would be a lot more fun.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Tell your bud Ive got a used HCIII for a 700 Raptor Ill sell him for $50
That will even it back out again.....

·
Registered
302 Posts
I let my girlfriend race on my 700 at the dunes this past weekend while i filmed and she beat a 450r, 2 kfx 700s, and a raptor 700. so she made me proud. lol i took the videos on her phone and im havin troubles getting them to upload though but ill put them on asap!

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I let my girlfriend race on my 700 at the dunes this past weekend while i filmed and she beat a 450r, 2 kfx 700s, and a raptor 700. so she made me proud. lol i took the videos on her phone and im havin troubles getting them to upload though but ill put them on asap!
Nice, try send the vids to your email from your phone and downloading that way. It would be nice to see those vids!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts