Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rode Rausch Creek trailriders last weekend, camped in my buddys trailer. AWESOME place with 8800 acres to ride unmolested by police. Ride out of your camp right onto the trails, with lots of different terrain. Seems like a great deal that costs $330 for single membership of $550 for family membership. If you wanna throw a camper on a site that costs about $600 for the year and you can do pretty much whatever on your own site execpt there is no electricity or running water on the sites. All people have their own generators for elec and they get fresh water in 275 gallon totes delivered to their site. All in all a great atmosphere and great riding that is geared ONLY towards off roaders.:atv:

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, you can ride as a Guest for $50 but I don`t think they will count it towards your annual membership. I just bit the bullet and bought the Annual, but I am getting a camper SOON and a site there. Its about 25 min past Cabellas off 78. I will bring you as my guest when you are back 100%, just let me know. Then we have Richies place in Whitehaven too.

·
Registered
308 Posts
How were the trails there? I'm thinking about buying a 90cc for my daughter and Rausch Creek and RAC are close enough to do day trips for the two of us. I'll be getting my RAC permit no matter what but if I get her a 90 than I've just doubled most of my expenses for riding.

Maybe I better check it out for Nikki so we know that its safe for her to ride there?

LOL!

·
Registered
211 Posts
PM me next time you head over, been a member there since 2001. Great place and people. The wife and I have a camper there too.

·
Registered
308 Posts
:funny:
I didn't say I was going to ride with you. I only stated that I wanted to check it out to make sure it was safe for you! :lmao::haha:

Besides, "they" are probably all too good for us as well as tooo slow!

Hope your feeling better

·
Registered
211 Posts
haha snowdog your so funny but I thought you were riding with "them" this year lol

Blak92 is this where you raced last year?
Yup... lot of fun. Going to run this years again. But before that Im going to do Snowshoes GNCC. Might try and hit 1-2 other GNCCs too, as long as the $$ is there.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Yup... lot of fun. Going to run this years again. But before that Im going to do Snowshoes GNCC. Might try and hit 1-2 other GNCCs too, as long as the $$ is there.
Try the PA and NY GNCC this year! I hope to make it to both but we'll see. Also to anyone that's been to Rausch Creek, what's the trails like? Is there big hill climbs, a lot of people, places to eat and stuff like that. I'm about 2 hours east from there but never been.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Try the PA and NY GNCC this year! I hope to make it to both but we'll see. Also to anyone that's been to Rausch Creek, what's the trails like? Is there big hill climbs, a lot of people, places to eat and stuff like that. I'm about 2 hours east from there but never been.
Going up this sat if you want to find out.

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Blak I will let you know when I am shooting up, hopefully our paths will cross there even if its only for a couple cold ones after riding. I am looking to get a trailer on Brads Way top of the hill from the Office.

·
Registered
22 Posts
How were the trails there? I'm thinking about buying a 90cc for my daughter and Rausch Creek and RAC are close enough to do day trips for the two of us. I'll be getting my RAC permit no matter what but if I get her a 90 than I've just doubled most of my expenses for riding.

I was there last fall with 7 kids all under the age of 11 and they had more fun than us adults. there are multiple "play" areas, and also dedicated kid areas, so your daughter should love it there.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Thanks, it sounds awesome. Now to get a part time job to afford it all.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts