Registered
375 Posts
They don't make a Razr 2 in 11".

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They don't make a Razr 2 in 11".
Thanks for letting me know, I specified the size 3 times during the order and call them back to verify and they were sending me 22x11x10 so I cancel the order. So what options do we have for a good tire (real good)

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Only tire is the regular RAZR. Mine should be here today!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Nash04 didnt have those Razr tires very long before one got some holes...and now needs to replace one, so this may sound dumb but are the razr's really the best tire out there?

we ride alot of rocky trails it seems lately... are the razr's meant to endure rocky trails?
Yes they are. And its those or stockers - your choice, but i'll take the razrs!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes they are. And its those or stockers - your choice, but i'll take the razrs!

Went on 4 different web sites and no one carries our size, sucks!! In away the OEM last longer and are radials which can take a blow better than the Razors. Had the razors out 3 rides and have already had 2 punctures and one damage wheel. Pretty Sad!!

Guess that we just need to wait for other suppliers to make some for our bike or change rims size which again due to our IRS, it's not that simple.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Guess that we just need to wait for other suppliers to make some for our bike or change rims size which again due to our IRS, it's not that simple.
You mean IF they make them!? I hate this whole 11" wheel thing :disgust:

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You mean IF they make them!? I hate this whole 11" wheel thing :disgust:
Guess that Honda did not think the whole thing before using these odd sizes, even our suspension can not be adjusted for a softer ride, can for stiffer but that's it.

Honda, this is my 3rd bike with you all and this is the first one that I'm disappointed with towards wheels/tires and suspension.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Honda, this is my 3rd bike with you all and this is the first one that I'm disappointed with towards wheels/tires and suspension.
:stupid: Polaris made an IRS w/ 10" wheels - why couldn't Honda?!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
dumb question again...I know on a car if the bolt pattern is the same then the wheel will fit...on quads its different you cant change the rim size to get a better option? and as for the warranty just put the stock wheels back on it for service right... thats what we do in the auto industry...
You can do put a different wheel/tire size (bigger) and like you stated, you can put your OEM package back on during servicing but not really needed, it really depends on your dealership. Some could use the wrong size for excuse to avoid certain warranty issue but you can change the sizes...just bigger due to wheel clearance for the rear.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:stupid: Polaris made an IRS w/ 10" wheels - why couldn't Honda?!
Polaris is American
Honda is Japanese even if they are made in CA.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Rocky Mountain ATV sells the razr in 22x10x11 size, $99 each shipped. Cheapest price I have found. This is really the only tire I have seen for a 11" wheel, other then a couple in 24" tall sizes.

Other option is to get ITP wheels in the 10" size. Makes the quad wider in the rear, but a better selection of tires.

The razr is a good tire. If your are getting flats with razr's, you will probably get flats with any tire.

Doug

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Rocky Mountain ATV sells the razr in 22x10x11 size, $99 each shipped. Cheapest price I have found. This is really the only tire I have seen for a 11" wheel, other then a couple in 24" tall sizes.

Other option is to get ITP wheels in the 10" size. Makes the quad wider in the rear, but a better selection of tires.

The razr is a good tire. If your are getting flats with razr's, you will probably get flats with any tire.

Doug
Sorry but with the OEM tires that were used and abused, never had a flat tire and am riding the same trails. Perhaps it's just my negative vibes that is bringing me bad luck with the razor, lol!
Matter of fact I did get a flat on my OEM but that's because I was riding on the side of the road which we all know have multiple debris, caught a nail.

Still using the Razor, just wish we had a bigger selection.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Due to my trailer width, can not get anything wider or else the bike won't fit, trailer width is 48"

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
10" wheels on a XX - but how wide is it?!

edit- forgot my attachment

1 - 20 of 35 Posts