Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im thinking of ordering me a set. What do you think of 20's on the back and 22 fronts? Would it push me in the curves then? I know it would take some of my top end speed. But id prolly sacrifice that for the hole shot I would get.

·
Registered
984 Posts
The 20" rears are not available in 11" rim size so you will need to switch to a 10" rim and deal with the offset to clear the rear a-arms (this will make the rear of the machine wider). ITP makes such rims for our machine.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Im thinking of ordering me a set. What do you think of 20's on the back and 22 fronts? Would it push me in the curves then? I know it would take some of my top end speed. But id prolly sacrifice that for the hole shot I would get.
I just ordered new tires for myself the other day. Razr2 23X7X10 for the front and Razr M932 22X10X11 for the rear (they are a six ply tire). Do not go with the 10" wheels.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I have 22" on the front also they make all the difference!:hey: Thier stiffer than the stocks by leaps and bounds, actually takes most of the push out. My 11" razr rears are on the way hope they help that much too!:yay:

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
The Razr 2 and Razr combo is the best "minor" mod that you can do, IMO.....

·
Registered
101 Posts
yes

·
Registered
551 Posts
Yes they will. Just had mine put on tuesday love them! :DCan anyone say TRACTION!:tup::rock:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts