Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW !! IS ALL I CAN SAY. i CAN'T WAIT TO MOUNT THESE. tHE WIDTH, TREAD AND LOOK IS INSANE! i COULDNT BE HAPPIER. HERE SOME PR MOUNTPICS. lOOK AT THE FLAT CONTACT PATCH WITH THOSE AWESOME DEEP LUGS:yay:uggh this picture uploading is terrible lol sorry for tiny pic?

Attachments

·
Registered
369 Posts
nice i am thinking about getting them on my xx but i am a little scared about the weight of the tires and how wide it will be. but they are some pretty sweet tires with nice tread

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
First am mounting them. With all the power these bikes make and going to a 20 size I really don't see an issue at all. Everyone gets hung up on rotational mass like its a sports car. If this was my cobra maybe I'd care but a quad? LOL I ride hard trails rocks etc. I'm not trying for a spot on pinks all out.LOL it's a quad! And in the dirt spinning isn't winning! Have a good one.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have 22x11x10 Razr2s in the back and have no problem with them. I love how they are wider and have a crazy tread pattern. You should have no issue with losing power or being to wide...ive never found a trail im to wide for..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts