Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after doing some heavy trail riding the past few days, i have slowly gotten sick of front end push, when i try to take tight turns i must go as much as i can then reverse to make the rest of the turn.

long story short, how much of a diffrent would REGULAR 23" razrs make ? and if they dont work as good then would the razr 2 or I razr make a better diffrance and if so 21,21 or 23" which would you choose ? iam hoping to do 22 or 23" razrs but razr 2 and i razrs in that size are crazy expensive

·
Registered
136 Posts
Same here, I would say it's more important to change the stock front tyres than the rears. I have some 22" kenda klaws which I like. 21" helps to stop the front push but makes the rear a bit more of a handful over the rough.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I've got 22" RAZR 2's on mine Hawk and dont want anything else, LOVE them!!!!! U wont be disappionted.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Thats the only tire I've ever run, except for my frist set which were holeshot XCT's on my 400ex which were good tire but no comparison to the RAZR 2's never had original RAZR until I got the XX only aftermarkets we can get for 11's but so far love them tooo!!!!

·
Registered
551 Posts
It looks like a GNCC holeshot to me not real impressed with it, lugs look too small for me. Just my opinion Hawk. Maxxis doesn't make a bad tire in my opnion, I had 2 sets of Big Horns on my Grizzly, loved them great tread wear would go anywhere I wanted too my brother had ITP XTR's which is a mud tire and I could go anywhere he could go.

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well my only mod left out side of shocks and tires is a damper, its next.... then tires and beadlocking rims and then flex bars

·
Registered
551 Posts
Dont know if the flex Bars r worth it I asked alot of questions on this with racer friends and was not impressedwith the answers that I got so I didnt buy. Thats alot of money so I got 1 1/8 bars and thier alot better than stock love'em. Also what is ur fix gonna be on the warning lights? I got a trail tech riser it was 80 bones, it will work with the Fasst Flex bars also.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts