Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know what to do now. I am a dirtbike racer. My brother talked me into getting a quad. I live in reno, NV. and tires will not live for more that 4 rides. My stock tires were getting sidewall tears and now I have 2 sets of razr' rears. Before 4 rides they get sidewall tears. Any idea on tires that wont get 2 to 3 inch tears in the sidewalls. Maxxas makes a junk tire and they need to do more testing. I dont care what anyone say's. 500 dollars in tires gone within 6 rides. Any ideas please. This quad is going to make me poor.

·
Banned
711 Posts
is your tire pressure up ? to low or to much ? my buddy has razrs on his worrior and i seen it in action last weekend threw the swamp over huge hills and rocky streams they where amazing tires

·
Registered
333 Posts
Sounds like u need the vampyre, made by Interco (same ppl who make the notorious bogger and swamper). I've never owned em but my buddy does a lot of razor sharp rock crawling and he swears by them. I think they have a 3 ply sidewall (I could be wrong) but I would try em if I were having ur problem. They got em listed on their website. I'd be checkin it out if I were you.

·
Registered
333 Posts
They also make an atv super swamper TSL. I've considered these but for us with the xx we have to go to a 24x9x10 and I don't know if that will fit the itp rim. So a little reseach is in order, I think someone here went to a 24" tire with a 13t front sprocket. Someone here will have some good info on fitment tho.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Where do you ride and what kind of terrain do you ride. This will make a big difference. Oh! by the way, my buddy is also a dirt bike racer and he replaces his rear tire every third race so I guess that it all depends on hard you ride

1 - 5 of 5 Posts