Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
The RAZR2 has a much more aggressive tread pattern. I guess if you need the extra side bite it wold be worth the money. I have found the regular RAZR offers plenty of traction even in the muddiest, nastiest garbage I have thrown at it. I have followed right behind 4x4's going into mud where my front tires were nearly disappeared and have pulled myself through.

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
The other major point to note is that you cannot put a Razr 2 on the XX unless you buy 10" rims. There is not a Razr 2 made for an 11" rim.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Try the ITP Holeshot XCT 23x7x10 for the fronts, it can take most of anything you throw at it. Found a pair of them on ebay for around $170 shipped.

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
I think that most of the guys that swapped out their rubber once the Razr was available for the XX went Razr 2 in the front and Razr on the rears. That is what I have and I would go that route again. The Razr 2 will corner that pig a lot better. I'd pay the difference for the 2's myself.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I have razr2s all the way around and love it. 23" tires hit my Honda Racing Nerfs though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts