Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know it,s not the best to drop my quad of 1inch, so i see some pics of 22po razr2 on 700xx and it's realy to big!!! dont like the look. How is the handling of the 700xx with 20in rear tire. How is the top speed wheen we pass from 22 to 20in? Did you think first gear is useless with 20in?

some1 have pics with razr2 20x11x10????

thank

ps: sry for my pour english:)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1/4 taller, you mean 1/4in ? it's only 1/4in the difference between stock and 20in razr2?

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
i love my 22's. I also love the ground clearance I gained! I can slide completely under my quad with out touching it now. And i'm far from skinny.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Not that i'm aware of. They look pretty square.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I have the 22's on the rear, and they are really square. I didn't notice the difference in clearance btwn these and the stock tires, but just know I haven't had a problem with them at all. I dont see why you would think they would lean in Black Mamba. Maybe I am missing something, but mine are straight on both sides.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I have the 20in rears, had them side by side with a stock 700xx and the 20in razr 2 were about 1/4in taller.

Hope this helps.
The stock tires will stand taller when aired up. The razr don't gain much when aired up so the stocks should actually be taller installed.

·
Registered
16 Posts
The stock tires will stand taller when aired up. The razr don't gain much when aired up so the stocks should actually be taller installed.
I thought so to but when they were on the trailer side by side the 20in razr 2 were about 1/4in taller then the stock tires.

I was hoping they were at least 1/2in shorter.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts