Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
It sounds like you have had fun fixing it up and now get to enjoy riding it.
I have the CCP steering stabilizer and I love it, I have them on my 400ex's as well. They work great and are rebuildable. They really help with the bars shaking out of your hands in rougher terrain.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Nice to know, maybe we can get together and ride sometime, do you have somewhere local you ride? I have a nice set of woods to ride right down the street from my house if you want to come here. We usually go out on the weekends and have a pretty decent group of guys that go out. Sometime up to 20 quads, a mix of sports & utilities and occasionally a RAZR side by side.

·
Registered
151 Posts
We ride right off of Street Road behind a neighborhood between 2 sets of train tracks, it is like a bike triangle of woods. Also there are some place to go if you venture down the tracks a bit. It is right by Street road & Reading Ave. I live right down the street from there and we usually leave right from my house and 1 block we are in the woods. I have seen on a nice sunny day almost 50 quads and bikes back there as well as some jeeps before all though they have not been around much this summer. We always have a good time though. Oh expect to get muddy as there is a good bit of mud there.
The land we ride on is private property and the police are not allowed to go back there. All though if you park in the small industrial park they break you balls when you come out, that is why it is easier to go from my house.

Nothing local to ride up here. I always have to go up to RAC or plan a 3 day weekend. Where the heck could you be riding down in the Trevose area? Especially with that many quads. You'll have to PM me that one!

Yeah we'll have to get together so you can work on my quad when I can't figure something out...LOL!

·
Registered
151 Posts
yea unfortunately there are not alot of large areas around to ride. I have been to the Lost Trails and it was ok but it is very rocky.
The woods we ride are not real big but enough to have fun for the day.
We have been checking out the videos on YouTube for a while now for Treverton & Shamokin, we hope to be able to get there sometime soon to check it all out.
My friends have also been talking about a trip to Hatfield & McCoys sometime next year.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I would be really interested to give your bike a ride with that swaybar to see how much difference it makes.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I was just worried the 11/16" may be a bit to much.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts