Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
I was just worried the 11/16" may be a bit to much.

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
I got out and rode the 700 all weekend and absolutely loved it! It was my first time riding a quad with a clutch and of course I stalled it plenty of times, mis shifted from first to neutral instead of 2nd and forgot to downshift at times but that will all come with more seat time.
Before I left I had already ordered the 11/16th sway bar and that will get put on this week. Like many have said before about the vibration. My hands also were numb and tingling every 45 min of riding. I guess I'll start looking into new handle bars, Precision Shock/Vibe setup or the CCP damper.

Such a great weekend riding!

What do you mean OR? Get both. Tell George at Precision I referred you. It probably won't get you a discount or anything, but may earn ME some points. George may also try to sell you his damper instead of the CCP. Either way, a damper is a must. Be careful on bars, the anti vibe clamp can't be used with Flex bars.

roadkill

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
What do you mean OR? Get both. Tell George at Precision I referred you. It probably won't get you a discount or anything, but may earn ME some points. George may also try to sell you his damper instead of the CCP. Either way, a damper is a must. Be careful on bars, the anti vibe clamp can't be used with Flex bars.

roadkill
Thanks Roadkill!

I ordered the CCP damper yesterday and it's already been shipped. I'll probably order the Shock&VIbe mount as well pretty soon.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.