Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Looks sweet, whats up with that big bar below the factory rear grab bar? And why the orange hand guards?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Questions

Orange hand guards were what I had left over from another quad and the rear bar is so that short sh..ts like me can actually lift the rear end off the ground....should the need arise.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Ahh I was thinking it was for wheelies. Cause I know that Curtis sticks out past the factory grab bar. Is it dual purpose maybe?

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Yea i like to know more about that rear grab, looks home made. And those heel guards look nice too, what brand are those?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Custom mods

I have a mate that owns a fabricating workshop and he made the rear bar, modified the TRX 450 Heal guards and made the dash for my trailtech Voyager.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Graphics

It is Matlock Graphics, they are pretty good,except for the part that goes onto the IMS tank. These deteriorate very quickly as they are not perforated. Matlock is also not that easy to get hold of, when you want to order.

·
Registered
28 Posts
What size tires are you running on the front?

·
Registered
99 Posts
I have a mate that owns a fabricating workshop and he made the rear bar, modified the TRX 450 Heal guards and made the dash for my trailtech Voyager.

How do you like the trailtech Voyager? Does it have a "go to" feature where you can enter in co-ords of a location you would like to get to? Without that I dont think I would like it.

·
Registered
258 Posts
were did u get the rims i cant find bead locks for all around can u send me a link

1 - 15 of 15 Posts