Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok! Next weekend (28-29)is my only weekend off this month so I sure would like to do some riding on Sunday. Hopefully Nicky will also be ready since this might be a last one for me depending on my "future" move or not which I should find out either by the end of this week or the following week for sure and if it's a "go" then I would be preparing to move so my non-working weekends would be packing.

Of course the riding would have to be in PA or NJ, lol!!

Let me know if anybody is interested.:atv:

·
Registered
308 Posts
I should be game for either day...lets do it!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If Al has downloaded some new gps files, was thinking about RAC but this time behind WalMart and try to find the trail that takes us under hwy 81, Sunday would be the best day for me.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I think Sunday will be fine, I'm off beginning on Thursday but we are taking the kids to the beach for the day and to an amusment park on another day. Just not sure what days the wife has in mind but I told her I was going riding this weekend no matter what and probably labor day weekend as well.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Depending on how Al did on Saturday, perhaps we could hit his new gps trail....perhaps!! Supposedly we have to ride thru some private land and don't really know if I want to do so. If not then we could either go to WalMart or go where we usually park.

·
Registered
102 Posts
:( is it Utah social ride yet ...

lol...dammit no fair you lot have proximity ownership to go rididng as a group...the other guys here are at LEAST in your scale 1000mi away at closest and thats w/out taking into consideration the LARGE ASS boddy of water between TRXTAS and myself...just a wee bit far to attempt to skip the 700 across ...lmfao ~~~~~~~~:xx:~~~~~~~~

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks like the weather is going to be nice so it should be a good day.

Nicky; after talking with you yesterday, doubt that you'll be ready for some rock & rolling but I'll keep my fingers cross :)

·
Registered
217 Posts
Looks like the weather is going to be nice so it should be a good day.

Nicky; after talking with you yesterday, doubt that you'll be ready for some rock & rolling but I'll keep my fingers cross :)
Got your p.m. if i dont take my cobra to car show sunday ill be in touch and bring em all up!!!!!!:hey:

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Perfect! Thanks :)

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Guys/Gals

Sorry about the confusion, I want to ride at RAC but thought that if sicksnake could show us his riding area then perhaps we could try it out but if you prefer to just hit RAC, that's no problem with me, RAC is a real nice place to ride also,

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
lol...dammit no fair you lot have proximity ownership to go rididng as a group...the other guys here are at LEAST in your scale 1000mi away at closest and thats w/out taking into consideration the LARGE ASS boddy of water between TRXTAS and myself...just a wee bit far to attempt to skip the 700 across ...lmfao ~~~~~~~~:xx:~~~~~~~~
Oz dont skip!!! Get some Haulers and SKIM that bad boy across. I promise when you make across you will have a crowd like no other.:xx::xx::xx:

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
It's no big deal. If you want to ride NJ that's cool, I can ride with Al on Saturday just not thrilled with the occasional trespassing thing but northern N.J. is just too far for me this weekend.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sad News, just found out that my company wants me in NC by Nov 1st so I need to start looking for a new home so this Friday night I'll be driving down to Raleigh to look for a place since this is the only weekend that I have off till mid September. Next ride for me won't be till then, sorry :-(

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hey Joe I`m sorry to hear you`re leaving us. But hopefully you`ll be close to some good riding. I know you`re out this weekend but make sure you let me know the next time you`re riding.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Where in north carolina? I have family in charlotte. Maybe I'll move there too

1 - 20 of 45 Posts