Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lol, so i was just kindof sitting here looking at what i have done to my xx, and i realized i have dropped about $1500 into the damn thing within like a month.. anyone else start to realize how expensive these things get?

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Is that all??LOL. welcome to the club im at about 2k now...when will it end????:confused:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Is that all??LOL. welcome to the club im at about 2k now...when will it end????:confused:
It never ends. Haha. Its a viscious cycle. I'm still bone stock, but I don't think it will be that way for long

·
Registered
375 Posts
Suck it up princess. My bike was $12000.00 new, and I'm at about $2500 in mods.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Why was is $12K new? I have over $3,000.00 in mods

Suck it up princess. My bike was $12000.00 new, and I'm at about $2500 in mods.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Why was is $12K new? I have over $3,000.00 in mods
Welcome to Canada. It's frustrating some of yous' are getting them for under $6000.00:steamed: I have 13% tax on top of it.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I left the dealer ship with $1500 in mods and I had never even ridden it yet. I had the big three and sand wheels/tires sitten in the back seat of the pick up over an hour befor I had the bike loaded up.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
I had almost $1800 in parts sitting in my garage before I even bought mine.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
from what I have heard its not the best in the sand? being new to the sport and my 700XX its good to hear from actual owners not the world wide web...(haters)
i was kicking A** and not stoping to take names in the dunes and was stock at the time. but thats just my opinion:hey:

·
Registered
734 Posts
It does get expensive fast, not too much for TRX700 owners yet as there aren´t many aftermarket parts yet... when there are you will be tempted even more to dump HUGE amounts of money into it!!! But you will enjoy every single penny!!! I have $2500 already on mine and by the time I get it to where I like I will have spent around $4,500

·
Registered
243 Posts
It does get expensive fast, not too much for TRX700 owners yet as there aren´t many aftermarket parts yet... when there are you will be tempted even more to dump HUGE amounts of money into it!!! But you will enjoy every single penny!!! I have $2500 already on mine and by the time I get it to where I like I will have spent around $4,500
$4,500 and you'll be done.....huh! Really Rappy! Not one more mod. I call B.S. Guys like you who are constantly tweeking and improving are never done. When there are no more mods.... time for a new bike!

Just a hunch, but I could be wrong.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts