Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How are they ??? people that got them respond. im thinking of buying them for rear to match my floats up front. How ar they against stock shocks ??? How do they mount ??? to frame or to grab bar. I have a ac racing six pack rack.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
im amazed someone replyed to a post LOL DO you ride on the street ??? since you have a sway bar on.
I seen the sway bar too, but also noticed the turn signals. And those are stock dunlops, asphalt would eat them up in a few hours.

·
Registered
671 Posts
I would bet money the Fox shox are much better then the stock ones. Only problem is, does Fox still make shocks for the rear of the 700XX? I was on Fox's website the other day and they only had options for the front, nothing for the rear. May want to give Fox a call.

Doug

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They sell them on ebay and online. They just dont have em on there website. I just got off the phone with houser. Im thinking of getting there desert a arms instead. I mean i can always stand up through the rough stuff. Ill just get a desert seat and ill be fine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.