Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
211 Posts
What if you already have elkas? Id hate to have to send them back and have a different end put on and lengthened. MORE $$$$$!!

Now, what exactly is this suppose to solve though mainly?? Cause my only gripe with this quad is low speed, first gear turning radius...

· Registered
211 Posts
With as short as I am on cash right now building another motor for the truck... I would love if there were some sort of try and buy, OR!!!!!! BETTER YET!!

Maybe we could get one of these sway bars mailed around, we make a list, and start with the top... that person gets it for a week. Then mails it to the next. Everyone puts in say $20 or something. I just am VERY leary of spending that kinda cash on something to tighten up the rear suspension... I ride on some of the harshest conditions on the east coast at Tower City... Sonic should be framiluar with this place, he's not far away from it. I bought the XX just becuase of this place, Im up there every month, camp there etc... The raptor was too harsh of a ride, I got tossed out of a car when I was 19 at 100MPH and have a bad hip, at 30 now, its starting to catch up on long weekends of riding... Not to mention the now 4 time dislocated shoulder LOL...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.