Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
It does use stock spindles and hubs.

If you remove the wheel scrapers it will fit a 10" Hiper wheel. it will have to be a non bead lock inner and you will have to get them to set you up with the correct bolt pattern. I'm not sure about the other manufacturers because I don't have their wheel contour in my computer. If you do use one of these wheels it will make your ATV very wide like 51" because the xx has a very deep dish and narrow wheel.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Andy, If I add a sway bar kit now and decide to switch to your swingarms later will any modification to the sway bar ends be neccesary?

I am so tempted to just go nuts with this, but I have to stick to Zilla restoration project first.

·
Premium Member
6,388 Posts
Andrew,

Thanks for the link back from your site to ours. Man I wish I would have had that sway bar going round the mx track last weekend...

Thanks again,

Gary

**Late Edit**

You might also want to put instructions for the rear roll bar up on your site. If you want some help writing them up I don't mind helping.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Andy, If I add a sway bar kit now and decide to switch to your swingarms later will any modification to the sway bar ends be neccesary?

I am so tempted to just go nuts with this, but I have to stick to Zilla restoration project first.
The a-arms and anti roll bars are all interchangeable so no modifications will be needed either way.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
Got any videos of this thing in the sand?:

Funny you say that because I added the instructions late yesterday.

I wish I had the sand videos too. Unfortunately We only have the ones doing donuts in our parking lot. The customer has some videos but I haven't received them yet. He plans to do a bunch more to the machine and then get us some good videos. SXS Mag wants to do a writeup but the customer has a lot of cosmetics to take care of first.

·
Registered
221 Posts
im in the middle of helping a neighbor tear apart his 450r ... my 700xx is next with andrews swaybars ... (they are technically andrews until i pay for them) ... which btw >>> SONIC LOANED ME THE BARS SHIPPING AND ALL... so fellas ... sonic is no joke ..these guys stand behind their stuff.

sorry ive been running behind ... good weather ... jetski purchase ..then snow ..now nice again and have had my zx14 out and about road racing...

i did take a long 30+ mile ride on my 700xx sunday without ANY roll bar... should have a complete understanding of how good sonic's pieceis in a week or so ...and all of y'all will have my very honest opinion of it/them.

no worries andy ... i know where the bars came from ... and everyone else here knows you LOANED them to me to try before i buy sort of thing.

61 - 69 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.