Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,

We are finally done with our extended long travel rear a-arm kit. These a-arms are easy to install and work with either your stock shocks or after market shocks. With this kit you will add 2 inches to your total width and 1 inch to your length. With after market shocks you will also get 2 inches of added wheel travel.

The compact design allows you to use Hiper 10" bead lock wheels.

We are currently compiling a video to detail the assembly of the Kit to make the instillation easy for anyone to do the install.

MSRP $1699.00
Club 700xx member price $1599.00

Contact us at 610-863-0899 for ordering information or email
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Nope, A-arms and cv shafts

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I believe there bear claws rears, Another member has a similiar set. The extra a-arm length make them look narrower also.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I believe there bear claws rears, Another member has a similiar set. The extra a-arm length make them look narrower also.
Those aren't Bearclaws. They're Carlisle 489's.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I googled em after posting, Was too lazy to edit

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Below are some preliminary pictures of the rear a-arm assembly on a Desert race ATV. When I get some more detailed pictures I will let everyone know. This ATV will have front and rear anti roll bars with our A-arms with ishocks and he is running the Hiper wheels.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Below are some preliminary pictures of the rear a-arm assembly on a Desert race ATV. When I get some more detailed pictures I will let everyone know. This ATV will have front and rear anti roll bars with our A-arms with ishocks and he is running the Hiper wheels.
That setup looks great, what is the width of the quad with a rider seated on it (that's how they measure at the trail systems to ensure that the quads are under 50" wide)

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
DAMN that has to be the baddest tire setup i've seen on a sport quad of ANY kind yet! Too rich for my blood but thats a BADASS setup! I'm curious in the width as well.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Nice work, I like what you've done there!

I'd buy a set just to be able to have the hypers.
DAMN that is sweet! that bike looks a little lower than stock... is it, if so, by how much? but DAMN! how much is that setup... i must have :yay:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That setup looks great, what is the width of the quad with a rider seated on it (that's how they measure at the trail systems to ensure that the quads are under 50" wide)
With Stock wheels the ATV sits at about 48.5" wide. I think the wheels add another 2 inches but I'm not 100% sure because the bike is in Arizona and we are located in pa.

The a-arm and axle kit pricing is below.

MSRP $1699.00
Club 700xx member price $1599.00

You can use your stock shocks or you can use any after market shock that are 19 5/8" long. The ATV in the picture uses ishock's high performance shocks.

I'm not sure about the current cost of the Hiper wheels but you can check that out on there site.

Any more questions please ask.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have a few more pictures of a customer's ATV with the rear a-arm kit that some of you might be interested in. Let me know if any one has any questions.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
WOW... that's wide!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah, it's REALLY wide. But I like the looks and fit/finish on the kit though.

Andrew, for your sale pics you should update it with some cleaner quad pics...just a suggestion.
Due to the Hyper offset it is very wide which works fine for the desert racers. I think it is 52". With stock wheels it is about 48.5" wide.

We have been pretty busy and I haven't found the time to update the website. I will have to do it soon because we should be getting into a few magazines for new product highlights shortly.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.