Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
All i did to the rear of mine is flip the stock wheels and i can tell you, you will have so much more confidence riding, try flipping your wheels first then you will know, it's free and takes 5 minutes....i really dont notice much of a turning radius difference, i always thought that was your frontend not your rear that determined that at a slow speed ???

i know when i put my alba spacers on the front it doesnt turn as well now, but with the rear widened, and the added stability of the front widened, it slides like a damn dream even with 24' tires

·
Registered
354 Posts
Sick

Here is a vid after flipping rear rims. and yes it would be a good idea to remove mud scrapers because they hang all the way outside the rim once fliped

http://www.club700xx.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4171
did you notice any difference in the turning radius ?

is this not the easiest way to figure out if you want to extend your atv ? i mean 52' may be a little extreme, but the stability is addicting ain't it ? I tear the woods up now !!!

I added spacers in the front ONLY s that i have "feelers" for my rears, in ohter words i can judje what my quad can fit or not fit between alot easier with the front spacers and some needs to call in a doctor because the thing lokks SICK

·
Registered
354 Posts
Cool, wel i'm glad you had fun !!! thats what these turds were meant for i suppose ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts