Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would anyone happen to know or know where to find out ..the lenghth of rear brake line?? Yes, I know I could take it off & measure it, but I am trying Not to have to do that..

Reason I need to know is I ordered a braided line, but company hasn't made one for XX yet, but says they are standard sizes on all Hondas, but just need the lenghth...

anyone?

Thanks

·
Registered
788 Posts
I figured if you don't like this one maybe you could contact the company and ask how long stock is. If they are willing to put a couple inches on it they have to know how long it is at the start right?

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
I have measured mine whilst still fitted and it measures 16" from center to center of both banjo bolts . It could be made shorter though.:D

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tory, thanks for info. I did email them

and Baxter ..You da man Thanks for taking the time to do that !!

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I have measured mine whilst still fitted and it measures 16" from center to center of both banjo bolts . It could be made shorter though.:D
Did you have to convert that length from CM? Cuz I didn't know they had English measurements in the UK :):hey:

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Did you have to convert that length from CM? Cuz I didn't know they had English measurements in the UK :):hey:
If you want the true measurement it is 153/4" + 6.4mm . Give or take a 1/16th.:lmao:

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:nuts: Now thats precise..:lmao::lmao:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts